Chewelah Golf & Country Club has a beautiful RV Park with 37 camping sites that include full hook up as well as some dry camp sites.
7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Mon – Sun
Payment is made at the Golf Course Pro-Shop
If you need additional information, please contact us at 509-935-6807, ext. 3.
We hope you enjoy your stay.
RV Park Questionnaire
In order to make everyone's visit an enjoyable experience, we ask you to please observe the following park rules:
- Payment is due at time of check-in. Rates are for one rig, one or two persons. The Golf Course Pro-Shop accepts all RV Park payments. NO REFUNDS.
- Check out time is 12:00 NOON.
- Picnic Tables: Please protect the picnic tables when using tabletop barbeques.
- Holding Tanks: Because we are on a septic tank, we ask that you refrain from using chemicals in your holding tanks.
- Pets must be on a leash (City of Chewelah ordinance) and must not be left unattended outside. Pet owners are responsible for the sanitary disposal of their pet's waste.
- Quiet hours are 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. Please be considerate of others.
- Laundry facilities are for park guests only.
- Housekeeping: Please keep a clean and tidy campsite. A trash receptacle is provided for your convenience.
- Restrooms: We ask your cooperation in keeping restrooms and showers neat and tidy at all times. So that all of our members and guests may enjoy a clean environment, please be sure not to leave soaps and toiletry items behind, and wipe up countertop water spills. Restrooms and showers are not to be used for cleaning pets, dishes, laundry or recreational equipment.
- Campfires: The building, maintaining, attending or using a campfire; charcoal, coal, or wood, is strictly prohibited. The use of petroleum-fueled or gas barbeques, stoves, lanterns or heating devices; providing such devices meet the fire underwriter's specifications for safety, is allowed.
- Smoking: No smoking in any building.
- Parking: Park only in your site or in the parking lot. No parking is allowed on the roadways.
CG&CC Management reserves the right to ask a RV Park Patron to vacate their space for violations of the above park rules. The first violation will result in a written warning, 2nd violations the patron will be required to leave immediately. NO REFUNDS OF PARK FEES
We'd love to hear from you.
Reach out if you have any questions