SINGLE: A person or business entity owning a lot owner’s certificate may purchase a single’s season pass.*
* All members in Division 1, 2, 3, and certificate only members (non-property owners) may apply their Membership Assessment payment to a Single Season Pass with no additional charge.
** Members paying a Lot Use Fee may also apply the payment to a Single Season Pass with no additional charge.
Don’t forget to add your range pass, cart storage & trail fees!
What to do if you own more than one lot:
- Enter the lot number for the first lot & click Add to Cart
- Enter the lot number for the next & click Add More
- Repeat for the third lot, if applicable.
- If you own more than three lots, contact us to request a special link for your annual membership payment.
The ability to assign a season’s pass to a vacant lot will be determined annually by the Board of Directors
* For any upgrades the pricing will be determined at the time of the upgrade
Your membership card may be picked up at the pro shop if you do not already have one. Passes are activated within 48 hours of purchase. Season passes can be returned for a full refund for 10 days as long as they have not been used.